In this tutorial, we are going to make a 5V3.3Vpower supply for the breadboard.This project will finally provide the one side 5V and another side it can provide 3.3V or 0-12V DC power.So let's start making.
- 2 X 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 X 1uF Capacitor
- 4 X 120Ohm Resister
- DC Female Socket
- Male Header Pin
- Red Led, Blue Led
- Vero Board
- First, insert the Female DC Socket in the Vero board.
- Now make 2 male header pin as a pair, and insert 4 pairs of male header pin in the Vero board in order to insert our module in the breadboard.
- Now insert the LM7805 in the Vero board and connect two 0.1uF capacitors to the VIN, VOUT of the Lm7805 parallel with the GND.
- Now connect the 12V Vcc to the VIN of the LM7805.
- Then connect the GND of the 12V input power supply to the GND of the LM7805.
- Now insert the male pin header at the center of the Vero board.
- connect the left header to the VOUT of the LM7805.
- Now connect the middle male header pin to one of the left male header pins which are left to connect with the Vero board.
- Now insert the LM117 to the Vero Board.
- Now connect the VIN(3rd Pin) Of the LM117 to the 12V Vcc.
- Now connect 2 120ohm / one 240 Ohm resistor between 1st and 2nd pin of the LM117.
- Now insert the 5k Potentiometer to the Vero Board and connect it as connected in the diagram below.
- Now connect the VOUT pin of the LM117 to the right side male header pin as connected in the below schematic.
- Now connect the Blue led with one 120Ohm resistor to the VOUT of Lm117 and GND.
- Now connect the middle min of 3 male header pin to the Right side male header pin which is left to connect with the Bread Board.And connect another male header pin to the GND of the circuit.