In this tutorial, We will make an Arduino Drum using Piezo Sensor and Arduino Uno.
- Arduino Uno
- Piezo Sensor
- 1M Resistor
- 5.1V Ziner Diode
- Connect the Vcc, GND For each Piezo Sensor
- Now Connect One 1M resistor and one 5.1V Ziner Diode in Parallel as connected in the Diagram Below.
- Now Connect all the GNDTo make a common ground.
- Now Connect the Vcc of the Piezo sensor to Vcc of the Parallel connection and GND to GND of the Parallel Connection.
- Now Repeat the same procedure for rest of the Sensor.
- Now Connect the Vcc of Piezo sensor1 to A0 of the Arduino, similarly next Vcc to A1, A2, A3 of the Arduino Uno.
- Now Download the Zip File:>>>>>>>>Arduino File
- Add the Arduino MIDI Library to the Arduino IDE, And upload the Arduino Code to the Arduino.
- Now Open the Hairless-MIDIserialbridge and set the input for your Arduino Port Displaying in the Suggestion Box.
- Now install the MIDIloop and open it, Create a PORT and Copy that port name to the Hairless-midiseriesbridge Output.
- Now Google for FL studio and download, install it.and open FL-studio.
- Now Enjoy your Arduino Drum.