This is a complete tutorial based on DTH11 sensor, this sensor along with Arduino or any other micro controller provides Temperature and humidity of the environment.So let's start.
- Arduino Uno
- 16*2 LCD
- First, connect the I2C to the LCD, as connected in the below picture
- Now connect the VCC and GND of the I2C to 5v, GND of the Arduino
- Then connect the SDA of I2C to the A4 of the Arduino, SCA of I2C to the A5 of the Arduino Uno.
- Now connect the Data Pin of the DTH11 to the pin 7 of the Arduino Uno., VCC, and GND to the Arduino Uno 5v, GND.
- Now DOWNLOAD The File to upload the Arduino Code to the Arduino Uno and have the test.