In this project, we will make a boat that can be controlled by an Android Phone.
- First, of all, make the Propeller as designed in the video and make the base of the Boat.
- In this Section we will Only focus on the technical Part of this tutorial so, Now connect the Two motor to the Lm298 Motor Input as connected in the Diagram below.
- Now connect the RX of HC-05 to TX of Arduino Uno, TX of Hc-05 to RX of Arduino, Vcc & GND of HC-05 to Vcc and Gnd of The Arduino Uno,
- Now connect the Data Out put from lm-298 to the PIN-4,5,6,7 of Arduino Uno
- Now Connect the 5V out put of the Lm298 to the Vin of the Arduino Uno, Common Gnd of Lm298 to the GND of the Arduino Uno.
- Then 12v Vcc input from the battery to the Vcc in of Lm298, and GND of the battery to the common battery of the LM298.
- Now Download the Arduino Bluetooth Control App from the Google Play store in your Android Phone.
- Upload the Arduino Code in the Arduino :-
- Arduino Code
- And Have Fun with the Smart Boat.