2.Keypad Compactable with Arduino
3. 9V battery and battery cap
4. 1 green Led and 1 Red Led
5. 2 * 480 Ohm ResisterBuy Now
- First of all, connect the Keypad with the Arduino Uno as connected in the Diagram below.
- Now take one Green Light and one Red light connects 480 Ohm resistor to each of the LEDs GND.
- Then Make a common GND of LED and connect that GND to the GND of the Arduino Uno, Now connect the Vcc of Red Light to the A11, Vcc of Green Light to pin No. A12 of the Arduino Uno.
- Now take the 9v battery and Using the battery cap connect the Vcc of the 9v battery to the Vin of the Arduino Uno, And GND of the 9V battery to the GND of the Arduino Uno.
- And Now Connect the Signal Pin(Yellow) of the Servo Motor To the Pin13 Of the Arduino Uno And Vcc and GND of the Servo Motor to the Corresponding Vcc and GND of the Arduino Uno as connected in the Diagram below
- Now Connect the Arduino to the PC open the Arduino IDE on Your PC.
- DOWNLOAD this file Unzip the file get the Arduino code from there.
- You will get two more zip file inside this zip file one is Keypad other One is Password, You have to add Those two Library File In your Arduino IDE.
- Then if You want to change the password you can change the Password in the Arduino code and Upload the code.
- Connect an Iron wire to the Lock of your Door and the Servo As connected in the Picture below
- Place all the electronics in a box and Fix that box on the front side of the Door And Enjoy your Keypad Door Lock, Have Fun.
Thanks For Watching
Like, Share & subscribe for More Projects
Have a good Day